1. What is order management？
You can find all your orders under “Order History”. All orders can be canceled in “Open Orders” before they are executed.
“Margin” only includes the amount required for the unfilled orders, while “Fee” only includes the fee required for the filled orders.
2. Order Type
– Limit Order: Order with a set price and quantity
– Market Order： Order with a set quantity. Market orders will be executed with a price that is 1 ± x% (adjusted based on market condition) of the last price. If the order is not immediately executed, it will be cancelled.
– Opponent Price：Order with a set quantity and the opposing side’s best bid/ask price. If the order quantity is larger than the opposing side’s best bid/ask quantity, then only part of the order will be executed, the rest will be left on the orderbook.
– Queue Price： Order with a set quantity and the same side’s best bid/ask price.
– Over Price： Order with a set quantity and the opposite side’s best bid/ask price ± x (adjusted based on market condition).
3. How to place an order
- Open Long: Buy to open long position, you will profit from upward trends
- Open Short: Sell to open short position, you will profit from downward trends
- Close Long: Sell to close previous long position.
- Close Short: Buy to close previous short position.
4. Stop-Limit Orders
When the market price reaches the trigger price, the order will be in effect.
Suppose BTC is trading at 10000 USD, the user puts down a stop-limit order with 9500 USD trigger price and 9450 order price, the order quantity is 100. When BTC price declines to 9500, this order will be in effect and appear on the orderbook as a limit order.
Good Till Cancelled: The order is effective until cancelled
Fill or Kill: The full order will be filled, or else the order will be cancelled.
Immediate or Cancel: The order will be filled immediately; then the rest will be cancelled.
Post-only: Order will not be executed immediately; if your order will be executed upon entry, this order will be cancelled.
Contact us and update information from 5ROI Global through the following official channels:
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/5ROIGlobalOfficial
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/5roiglobal
– Global Community Telegram: https://t.me/official_5roiglobal
– Vietnamese Community Telegram: https://t.me/vn_5roiglobal
– Announcement Channel Telegram: https://t.me/channel_5roiglobal
– Zendesk Support Center: https://5roi.zendesk.com
5ROI Global – A Multi-application Financial and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform