If your identity verification failed, please check the following reasons:
- The information (Name; Nationality, ID Number) provided is incorrect.
- The information provided in LV2 does not match the information provided in LV1.
- Upload images that are not clear.
- Provide one of the two photos missing.
- Valid ID front photo.
- A portrait photo with the main page ID and a piece of paper that says “Your Name”; “5ROI Global”; and “KYC Registration Date”.
In case KYC fails, members please check and refer to the failure reason right at “ID Verification” at your account to be able to perform KYC again. To understand the KYC steps, please refer here.
Contact us and update information from 5ROI Global through the following official channels:
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/5ROIGlobalOfficial
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/5roiglobal
– Global Community Telegram: https://t.me/official_5roiglobal
– Vietnamese Community Telegram: https://t.me/vn_5roiglobal
– Announcement Channel Telegram: https://t.me/channel_5roiglobal
– Zendesk Support Center: https://5roi.zendesk.com
5ROI Global – A Multi-application Financial and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform